Highway Mérida – Chetumal Km 87.5 Chunhuhub, Quintana Roo. México.
- From Mérida Yucatán: Take federal road No. 261 to Muna city, continue along road No.184, cross the city of José María Morelos towards Felipe Carrillo Puerto, take the detour to the community of Chunhuhub, follow the road for approximately 1O km.
- From Chetumal: Take federal highway No. 307 Chetumal - Cancún, junction No. 293 via short Chunhuhub. Stop at 1O Km before arriving at Chunhuhub.
- From Cancún: Take federal highway No. 307 towards Playa del Carmen, follow the road to Felipe Carrillo Puerto, continue on the road to Mérida. In Polyuc take the deviation towards Chunhuhub and finally continue 1O km passing the community.
- From Mérida: Take the bus from Mérida to José María Morelos, take the van (it may take 1 hour) or take a taxi to Chunhuhub and ask them to take you to the Ecotourism Center, located 1O km past the community.
- From Cancun: Take the Mayab bus to Felipe Carrillo Puerto, then go to José María Morelos van station, located on the federal highway Av. Lázaro Cárdenas, take the van and mention that it goes to Chunhuhub. Finally request a taxi service in Chunhuhub to the Ecotourism Center.
- From Felipe Carrillo Puerto: Take public transport, either van or Mayab to Polyuc, in Polyuc you can request a taxi service to Kíichpam K'áax.
Send us your data and we will answer you as soon as possible
“The best experience I have had is having grown up with older people, learning the good things from them and applying them in daily life”